Monday 30 November 2009

The Personal Statement.

I don't know if any of you can sympathise with me about this plight: The Personal Statement. I have no idea who came up with this idea, but whoever did is a cretin. I have no clue how people can write about themselves in that fashion and make it sound unconceited.
I'm writing this after just finishing mine. Well, I say finished, I need to get it checked by my head of year for any corrections. Dear god, the boy across from me ahs a really deep voice for somebody of 15. It's unholy. I still have no idea why my schoool starts so early. I learn no better in the morning then I do in the afternoon. In fact, I learn more in the afternoon, except at around 12 because I seem to have gained a penchant for afternoon naps (perhaps i'm turning into a cat?)
Now the children are spraying some deoderant. Somebody save me. The youth here are moronic, bring back national service I say. Well at least for those that score under average in GCSE's that don't have a learing disability (I do not include behavioural problems in this category. Just because he is a little shit, does not mean that he can throw pencils around and get away with it!). Mmm the sweet smell of pubescant teenage boys, musk with a hint of testosterone. Yum.
Well I am waiting on the bell, so I will finish this post now. I will have to have add a picture of the day as school ahve blocked photobucket and all other vaguely useful sites. God knows why.
Au revoir mon amies.

No comments:

Post a Comment