Tuesday 10 November 2009

And the weather today suggests:

The entry of a new 'blogger' into the system, closely followed by some smooth introductions and possibly a frosty reception.
Hello fine people of Blogger.com
My name is Charlie and I am here to mystify, entertain and create.
Or at least try to.
I hope you will enjoy my company as much as I will enjoy yours, you fine people.

Leaping straight into writing then, who has read the literary genius that is: Catcher In The Rye? If you haven't my name will make no sense at all to you. It holds within it, the book that is my namesake. Without it, I am just the crazy girl with an odd blog name because the name obviously in today's society dictates whether you will read my rambles(duh). However, to warn you, they will be purely rambles but if you feel like you are up for the journey into discovery and want to be accepted into my world, join me and come along.
Come on, we have a lot of ground to cover and all the time in the world.


Picture of the day: robert pattison Pictures, Images and Photos

sadly, I too prescribe to the Pattison-fantasy.
It helps me cope, we all need a release.

No comments:

Post a Comment