Wednesday 27 January 2010

The lord hates me.

If there was a day from hell, today would be just that. Despite my online calender, fliofax and countless other organisation techniques I managed to miss an exam. "How?!" I hear you cry, well I wrote down the incorrect time for the exam on each of them. Despite it saying it was at 1.30pm, it was actually at 9.00am. This makes the three weeks of revision and stress I just endured null and void.

I was unhappy to say the least. It has unsurprisingly left me in a melancholy mood and without the efforts of a certain best friend, today may have been a total bust (I applaud her). Is it bad that all I am now focusing on, to get me through the pain, is the fur coat, due to arrive at some point in the near future? Who ever said fashion was pointless was a swine, a fiend even.

I believe aquiring a new item of much loved clothing is good for the mind, body and soul. It not only makes you look good, it makes you feel great(even in your darkest hour). I say clothes are the extension of you, they help to show the world who you are. Although right now I would probably be wearing a victorian style shroud to cover my shame, maybe the coat will bring me a new happier persona. Possibly wishful thinking but nevermind.

That, and the boyfriend arriving on friday are what i'm desperately clinging onto.

Photo of the day: Mark Ryden Pictures, Images and Photos

Purely because I am in love with the work of a certain Mr. Mark Ryden.

Yours sincerely,
The secret goldfish

No comments:

Post a Comment