Wednesday 3 February 2010

Lack-lustre week.

The years first bout of illness has now set in. I knew it would be inevitable but I just was not prepared for my first viral attack on my throat and immune system. Oh dear me, how I long to be able to eat without it hurting.

My life has become a rigorous schedual of falling in and out of conciousness, endless repeats of Gossip Girl playing on my computer and plenty of fluids, not even the fun kind (I'm sorry but I did just had to lower the tone). There are times when all you want is a cuddle. Unfortunately, I can't get one from the person I want one from (the swine). I have to live with that though ladies and gentleman.

I'm now going to go and compulsively buy shoes, tights, leggings and any other fabric based, clothing style objects I can with my limited budget. Who needs money anyway?

Photo of the day: Photobucket
Purely because glancing back through an old photo album I found this gem.
I miss my pink hair.
Yours sincerely,
The secret goldfish.

2 comments:

  1. I miss my lilac hair. I understand you. Btw i think i'm the first follower so hiya, darling, somebody's reading you! i totally related to you (80's, lace, leather, 70's, rock, tights and ruffles?.. you got me hooked baby) keep it up, i think there'll be a lot more soon.

    my blog (new and almost unworn):
    http://mademoisellecreamy.squarespace.com

    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. I officially love you and the fact that you are my first follower.
    I have a new blog:
    http://myclosetsskeletonsarewelldressed.blogspot.com/

    And this is where i'm doing most of my fashion posts now.
    Check it out if you like my dear.
    <3

    ReplyDelete