Sunday 24 January 2010

January.

It seems to be flying by so quickly! I have no idea where I am, what day it is and I have even given up trying to remember the date is (somewhere in the early 20ths?) January has signified stress and exams with hardly any time to do anything else, hence no blogging. Tired and stressed doesn't even cut it. My diet currently being nicotine and anything with caffeine in it, I did relish the chance to go to the best friends house and eat a whole pizza.
These were the results:
Photobucket

I have no idea how to multi-task like this. Having innate womanly skills for this is not helping I tell you. As is not being able to be with the person that helps me de-stress but hey-ho.
I will make a mental note to update this more often.
Peace Out.
The secret goldfish.

No comments:

Post a Comment