Monday 5 April 2010

Daily Irritation.

So, im meant to have been working on school work over the past week but I have no motivation. I thought to get the writing juices flowing I should write another much over due blog.
There is still no sign of the shirt I mentioned in my last post but I there will be updates when it does finally decide to appear.

So yesterday an irritation that I had long forgotten resurfaced to assault my senses. The irritation in question was non other than the 'Holiday Video Menace'. I hate them. I truly do HATE them. For one thing, I cannot afford to go on holiday abroad, so by showing me you are undoubtedly making me as jealous as Perez Hilton is of real celebrities or Tyra Banks' obvious jealousy and resentment for the younger model counterparts that she is 'training'.
2. Why would I want to watch you walk around on holiday. I could just watch Jersey Shore if I wanted to watch a first person documentary of events and at least then I can laugh at the fact they look like oranges that have been involved in an unfortunate genetic mutation experiment gone awry.

jersey shore Pictures, Images and Photos

Don't be fooled, the awkward positions and look of surprise are due to the sticks that are being placed in strategic places. Middle on the left looks like she's quite enjoying it.


3. I will never find something as funny as you did when watching it. no the tour guide's joke about his wife is not funny, it may have been at the time but as the saying goes: 'You had to be there' (FYI: I hate that expression; if I 'had' to be there and wasn't then don't talk about it in front of me. I WILL NOT GET THE JOKE)
This just brings me straight back to the jealousy point of number 1.

So ladies and gents that is why I loath holiday videos. Keep them to yourselves.
Peace Out.
The Secret Goldfish.

No comments:

Post a Comment