Wednesday 24 March 2010

Ebayers Anonymous.

If there is such a place, I think I should join. I imagine it being like the AA but everyone would be better dressed in others hand-me-downs. Yes ladies and Gents, I am officially addicted to the "World's Largest Online Marketplace". Although, I have just bought a fantastic shirt: 80's, New Romantic Era.
It's huge so im hoping it will make me look like this:
Mary Kate Olsen Pictures, Images and Photos

Mary Kate Olsen, you make anorexia look good you bint.

Therein, making me look waif like under a huge amount of material. Like I am hiding several rib bones and a few organs under there. Alas, it will probably make me look like im trying to hide an unwanted pregnancy.
Updates to come.

1 comment:

  1. Haha! i like your wittiness.. When she's not trying too hard this girl has a great look. Sort of an 80's hippie.. Anyway, i absolutely love this whole thing, i could wear this today. I will. Hope this giant shirt suits you huney, i bought one and totally got the shit look when on.. Choose it carefully..! and show the result :)

    ReplyDelete